Thursday, March 4, 2010

"Stop the Blood"
















Okay now I'll try to be funny.

No I'm not posting any pictures of boys splattered with blood. I think the dog cooking "Instant Cats" is as far as I'll go.

If you want to see bloody boys go to "Pink Neptune",..see link. Even "Milkboys" does this sometimes.

Anyhow hosing folks down especially boys with blood seems to be 'the' fad on the 'net lately. Where the hell did this come from.

I suspect it's generational.

Like the 9/11 conspiracies. People under 30 believe them. Most everybody else thinks they're not only nuts, but offensive.

I understand the latest conspiracy item is that the attacking planes were holograms, and were set to fly into the Towers just in time for the planted bombs to go off.

I saw the second plane fly over my head. An especially good technicolor hologram I must say.

'But I digress.

So what's with all the blood'n guts on boys, and okay gals. Can anyone explain this to me? Could this have anything to do with the Vampireophilia that's all the rage on tv, and the movies?
__________________________________________________________________________________














**PROOF THAT THE CIA, AND DISNEY CHANNEL FLEW BALSA WOOD MODELS PACKED WITH MINI A-BOMBS INTO THE TOWERS!!**

Aw com'on I couldn't help it. In my media job I get alot of deranged conspiracy stuff. Ya 'gotta' have a sense of humor or you'll go nuts.

5 comments:

  1. Yea, pics of kids eating the raw innards of small animals. What a turn on. Hey, maybe it's time to ask for some help. Ya think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like the blood splattering obsession. I suspect it bears some relationship to the "cutters" phenomenon. Thirty years ago young guys didn't make a habit of slicing their arms, but now it seems to be fairly common.

    According to Hakim Bey, Wilhelm Reich used to say that sex repression leads to death obsession leads to bad politics. I fancy that something of that dynamic is at work here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Comrade Sidney, blame it all on vampire & zombie movies. THE new fad for today's kids.It's the shock factor that attracts them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BTW, funny picture to illustrate your post, how about posting next time a cat spit roasting a dog ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, the good Rev. Chrissy Korda had a human roast with a guy trussed to a BBQ spit. Hard to beat that. Good old Rev. Korda.

    ReplyDelete