Tuesday, February 23, 2010

"Change We Can Believe In?"













I was on the subway today. The No. 4 headed downtown late in the afternoon. School is out, and normally I can't stand it. The youngsters make too damned much noise, and kids from 'some' schools might stab or shoot you.

I love New York.

However this time it's different. Now'n then one sees young Queers. Sign of the times. So many are out so much younger that we were.

I guess it the information technology telling them, and straight kids that there's a whole Queer world out there.

Well I'll skip the sociology, and get to the point. There were these two Queer boys clearly in lust, love or some variation of teen madness for each other.

It was good to see.

They weren't especially beautiful. They was just standard issue kids like we were. Like I sez it was just nice to see. It's nice to see love in any form. I remember seeing a lesbian couple so clearly in the absolute depths of love for each other.

I was moved to tell them how swell they looked together.

No they didn't pull out matching pearl handled 45. automatics, and fire at me till I was a greasy spot. ...this time.

I guess they didn't notice my "Fuck Teen Boys for Peace" tee-shirt.

They was all smiley faced, and lovey dovey.

So in honor of blind lust, love, and that great soup of un-namable emotions that comes with it,..Happy Valentine's Day.
__________________________________________________________________________________

The above is one of many posts from my deleted blog which was saved by Josh from "Milkboys". See his link in the right hand columns of links.

Bless your Heart, thank you Josh.



(Image from Milkboys.)

No comments:

Post a Comment